A fascinating interplay of floral motifs forming a jangla pattern along with sona-rupa
kadua weaving, this saree is an expression of harmony that is quintessential to Banaras.
The self-color border with double zari work is a natural extension of this vibrant, dual
shade, double tani Katan Silk.
- Fabric - Hand woven Silk
- Color - Shocking Pink
- Design - Sona Rupa kadhua weaving
- Blouse stitching charges extra upon request
- Please confirm availability before placing order
- Customized order delivery will take 45 days
- You can choose your own shade when Customizing
Note - Slight color variations may occur due to photography limitations.
The weaving, patterns and intricate detailing are done by hand. As such,
minor irregularities should not be regarded as a defect; rather they add
to the uniqueness and appeal of every handloom piece.
Our Quality Assurance:
We want you to have confidence in your purchase and accept price match requests
for similar quality products. Please keep in mind that the item can’t be part of a special
clearance or promotion.