'Maya' net saree features a 'jaal' of zardozi and pearl red work .It finished with a red zardozi beautiful border. The saree is a pure work of beauty and has been crafted by prime and proficient weavers of India.
- Fabric - georgette net
- Color - Blood Red
- Design - jaal of zardozi and pearl design.
- Blouse worn by model is not included.
- Blouse stitching charges extra upon request
- Please confirm availability before placing order
- Customized order delivery will take 45 days
- You can choose your own color variation when Customizing
Note - Slight color variations may occur due to photography limitations.
The weaving, patterns and intricate detailing are done by hand. As such,
minor irregularities should not be regarded as a defect; rather they add
to the uniqueness and appeal of every handloom piece.
Variation in color and work are part of textile as its handmade.
Our Quality Assurance:
We want you to have confidence in your purchase and accept price match requests
for similar quality products. Please keep in mind that the item can’t be part of a special
clearance or promotion.