Be the centre of attention with an 80 gram-gher adding to the opulence
of this Kashmiri Silk, overlaying traditional Cutdana embroidery work on
ek taari resham as the quintessential Jamawar floral pattern rounds off
the rich look of this Saree that do justice to the 3600 laborious hours
needed to make a single piece!
- Fabric - Pure georgette
- Color - Ravishing Red
- Design - Cutdana embroidery work of resham
- Blouse stitching charges extra upon request
- Please confirm availability before placing order
- Customized order delivery will take 45 days
- You can choose your own color variation when Customizing
Note - Slight color variations may occur due to photography limitations.
The weaving, patterns and intricate detailing are done by hand. As such,
minor irregularities should not be regarded as a defect; rather they add
to the uniqueness and appeal of every handloom piece.
Our Quality Assurance:
We want you to have confidence in your purchase and accept price match requests
for similar quality products. Please keep in mind that the item can’t be part of a special
clearance or promotion.