An ornately woven gem of Kashmir with the underlying saga of vivid
cultural richness and seamless artistry of the region, this saree has been
brought to life after 1440 man hours of craftsmanship, featuring 80 grams
pure georgette enhanced by cutdana Aari hand embroidery with Japanese
stitch pattern and ek taari resham work that cast a magical spell on your outfit.
- Fabric - Pure georgette
- Color - Rose red
- Design - Cutdana aari hand embroidery
- Blouse stitching charges extra upon request
- Please confirm availability before placing order
- Customized order delivery will take 45 days
- You can choose your own color variation when Customizing
Note - Slight color variations may occur due to photography limitations.
The weaving, patterns and intricate detailing are done by hand. As such,
minor irregularities should not be regarded as a defect; rather they add
to the uniqueness and appeal of every handloom piece.
Our Quality Assurance:
We want you to have confidence in your purchase and accept price match requests
for similar quality products. Please keep in mind that the item can’t be part of a special
clearance or promotion.